Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Lettuce Pray

I returned from my travels on Friday to some sad news. The once plentiful crop of lettuce has been withered to a mere fourteen. I am not sure the remaining will pull through unless I do something quickly. If they don't make I will have to put it down to lack of experience and learn from it.
The carrots look good though!
I have forked out on some eight foot wooden stakes to bash into the ground to support the raspberries. I will mallet them in just as soon as I am sure this snow has cleared.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig
So sorry to here of your lettuce loss. In times like this its best to focus your love on the ones that are left. The others have gone and you owe it to their memory to fight the good fight with the remaining litter.
You're in my thoughts.
Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home