Thursday, April 27, 2006

"Living the Dream"


Last night the B.B.C. arrived at Woody "the Pea's" house to get the first dose of footage of P.A.M.E.L.A. Woody was interviewed first in the garden followed by a group interview with Ste and Gavin (Allotment of Champions) , and me. A series of quickfire questions were aimed at us which we skillfully answered with some quick witted replies (I wish). The truth was that I crumbled at the first hurlde on my route to stardom. Amongst the garbled comments "cumpkins" and " h-h-hortic-c-culture" I managed to say "I was on the first rung to LIVING THE DREAM to becoming self sufficient." I really hope these comments don't make it past the edit room floor.
Apart from that I think we did a pretty good job.
The new B.B.C. programme The National Village Show will be aired some time in 2007. The idea is that they follow people throughout the growing process right through to a national competition.

"Watch this space, here come the Brummies"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home